Probiotic Soft Chews
Vet's Best Probiotic Soft Chews for dogs helps to support and maintain digestive health, which is a critical component of your dog's daily comfort and happiness. With 1.5 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) and active cultures of 6 strains of bacteria, Vet's Best Probiotic Soft Chews proactively maintain digestive system health by maintaining proper gastrointestinal balance to help support a normal, healthy appetite and proper digestion. Infused with Ocean Kelp, Ocean kelp contains natural antioxidants & prebiotics that help support the immune system & promote healthy digestion.
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT - Vet's Best Probiotic Soft Chews for dogs is a veterinarian formulated once-a-day supplement that supports digestive health. Available in both a 30 or 90 day supply.
- HEALTHY GUT MICROBIOME - Each soft chew promotes a healthy, balanced digestive flora with 1.5 Billion CFU with active cultures of 6 strains of bacteria, and patented technology to keep the chew stable until it reaches the digestive tract.
- INFUSED WITH OCEAN KELP - Ocean kelp contains natural antioxidants & prebiotics that help support the immune system & promote healthy digestion.
- VET FORMULATED - Each soft chew is densely packed with the highest quality ingredients which are uniquely designed for optimal absorption.
- TASTY DOG PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENT - Dogs love our once-a-day soft chews made with real chicken liver they can't resist.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE FOR DOGS
1 chew daily for all dogs. Provide fresh water at all times.
Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses, Glycerin, Potato Flour, Canola Oil, Lecithin, Dried Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Inulin, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative) and Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative).