Richard’s Organics™ Naturally Gentle Tea Tree & Neem Oil Anti-Bacterial Shampoo is formulated to effectively treat dermatological conditions caused by yeast, fungus & bacteria, and to help eliminate the odors that result from these skin irritations. Dogs only.
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal attributes. Yeast, fungal, and bacterial infections are effectively treated by this itch-relieving ingredient.
- Perfect for pets with sensitive skin. Contains coconut oil based cleansers that won’t remove essentials oils that can lead to skin irritation. This mild surfactant won’t cause any more damage to your pet’s skin.
- Neem Oil fights bothersome skin infections like ringwork and sarcoptic mange. Also helps soothe dry, itchy skin that can be caused by many factors like flea bites. Neem Oil has also been recognized to promote hair growth and can even deter insects to prevent further biting.
- Helps control and eliminate bad odors that can be associated with skin infections.
- This product will not interfere with any spot-on flea and tick treatments.
- Great for dogs and puppies over 8 weeks and is mild enough for frequent use.
- Inflamed skin
- Hair falling out in patches
- Paw licking
- Flaky skin
- Smelly, greasy skin
- Tea Tree Oil: Derived from the leaves of the tea tree, this medicinal oil is known to treat topical skin infections such as: fungal, lice, ringworm, and other dermatological issues. It’s antimicrobial and antifungal properties make it a popular ingredient used in many natural cosmetic properties. Tea tree oil has a very distinct smell, like turpentine.
- Neem Oil: Neem Oil is a vegetable oil derived from the Indian subcontinent’s Neem Tree’s fruits and seeds. Its medicinal properties have been credited to include being: Antifungal, antihistamine, insecticide, and antiseptic. And, Neem is also rich in Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic), Omega-6 (linoleic) and Omega-9 (oleic) fatty acids. Neem is used in many pet care products for treating: ringworm and eczema, skin diseases, inflammations, and as a topical pesticide
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Richard’s Organics formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Richard’s Organics formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Gentle for frequent use
Directions: Wet pet’s coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a rich lather. Massage well into coat making sure that skin is thoroughly saturated. Allow lather to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse completely and towel dry. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Tridecyl Ether Sulfate, PEG 8, Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil, Liquid Pearl, Testrasodium EDTA, Preservative, Neem Oil
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
- Do not use on cats