Reduces swelling and inflammation | Increases mobility | Aids osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis!
What is Green Lipped Mussel:
It is a type of mussel native to the coastal waters of New Zealand. The mussels in the pristine New Zealand waterways feed on a special variety of subarctic plankton which is rich in antioxidants, designed for protection against high levels of ultraviolet radiation. Ozone holes above New Zealand have forced the plankton aquaculture to evolve to protect themselves with powerful anti-inflammatory compounds. The mussels absorb these protective mechanisms when they ingest the plankton and in turn become a storage location of these unique fatty acids.
It contains protein, chondroitin and glucosamine sulfate, complex carbohydrates and a unique combination of fatty acids that are not found in any other marine or plant life. The Omega-3 concentration is very high and said to be over 200 times more powerful than the Omega-3s in salmon oil.
How the supplement helps your dogs:
- The combination of ETAs (a type of Omega-3 fatty acid) and glucosamine play an important role in reducing inflammation and pain and improving mobility in dogs affected by arthritis.
- Powdered extract of Green Lipped Mussels added to food has been proven to show significant improvement in swelling, inflammation and mobility in just six weeks of treatment.
- It is an effective supplement for the management of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It has also been successful in managing degenerative joint diseases.
- It is safe, free of any known side effects and among the most researched anti-inflammatories known to natural medicine.
The New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel industry operates within some of the strictest quality standards in the world. The mussels and seawater around the farms are tested for biotoxins, bacteria and heavy metals. The Blue Ocean Institute - an International Conservation Organization, has ranked New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels as one of the top eco-friendly seafood in the world and has recognized New Zealand’s high aquaculture standards. When Green Lipped Mussel powder is extracted from the raw mussel, it remains a whole food and retains the same nutrient profile as the raw mussel.
Our supplement contains 100% Green Lipped Mussels and nothing else.
Quantity per unit: 1,000 mg per scoop, 250 mg per 1/4 scoop
(with the included scoop)
Dogs: 1/4 scoop (250 mg) per 10 kg of body weight
Administer orally once daily for maintenance.
CAUTION: Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. Not for use in animals with lung or liver disorders.