When you're looking for a toy for bored dogs who have mastered the simpler dog treat puzzles, this engaging level 3 advanced interactive treat puzzle from Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound is the perfect next step! The Dog Twister interactive dog puzzle toy features nine treat drawers for dog treats which are secured in place with nine white tabs. Just simply place the treats in the drawers, slide them in, and lock the white drawer tabs for an added sequential step challenge. Your pup will enjoy pawing, sniffing, and nudging around to reveal the hidden tasty rewards! The Dog Twister puzzle dog toy is made of durable BPA, PVC & phthalate-free material that you can feel safe using with your furry friend. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- advanced level fun:The Nina Ottosson level 3 Dog Twister puzzle dog toy is designed for advanced levels of problem-solving play that challenge your dog with learning sequential steps. A fun way for your smart pups to train their brain while redirecting destructive or negative behavior in an exciting way!
- slide, pull, & lock to hide treats:Place the treats underneath the triangular block compartments and push in the white plastic tabs to lock the blocks in place. Your dog will have to lift the tabs sequentially to unlock the blocks and move them to reveal the treats!
- no removable parts & easy to clean:Built in play pieces that don't come out when your dog plays to prevent choking. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to treat puzzle dog toy.
- bpa, pvc & phthalate-free:Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound interactive treat dog puzzles are designed with your pet's health in mind from food safe materials that you can trust with your dog. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- play it safe:No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
SAFETY AND CARE: ALWAYS SUPERVISE your dog closely, teach your dog how the game works. Do not leave your dog alone with a treat puzzle, do not let your dog chew on the game or pieces. Inspect for damage and remove if broken. For dogs only, not a children’s toy. When empty, store until next supervised use.